Marketing Epic Panel

ghostyrr

Local time
11:46 AM
Credits
⚫Sometimes Twitter's security can trigger and throw you into a pending/halted ad. In this case you need:
📹Manual of Bypassing 🔴Halted and 🟡Pending Statuses in ADS / $690 - real example of the sequence of actions that leads to an error-free launch. Includes Video and text instructions. On top of everything, will be your guru until a successful launch. I will launch your offer for $400-$2k.
⚫Save a lot of time will also help:
🤖Account Autofarm Software / $490 unlimited - simple warm up program, makes likes and retweets from accounts by netscape/json cookies, displays data in menu. I will install on VPS for free
⚫For those who want to make their business on Twitter. I use it myself every day:
💴Manual for buying ☑️Blue/Gold ticks and adding 💳card to 📢ADS manager / $1490/$4500 - includes anti-fraud bypass, working card bins and other tech details.🎁ADS launch manual ($690) as a gift!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
👻 Also for sale 2007-2024 Twitter(X) accounts (🇺🇸/🇪🇺), verified with always valid 📧email and📱phone + fresh🍪cookies:

☑️Twitter Blue + Premium / $35 - account has a blue check mark and a paid month of Premium subscription.
💎Twitter Premium+ / $80 - account has a blue check mark and a paid 12-month Premium+ subscription
📢Twitter ADS + 💳CC (€200) / $45 - granted credit bonus is €200, card in ADS is already linked.
👑Twitter Gold / $2390 - Gold ticked account. Refers to the kind of companies or a nft project, added extra credit bonus on advertising, which can be spent at no cost. Increased trust on the site, boost posts x2 for organic views and other bonuses of this subscription.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

❤️‍Manuals are actual. Accs without bans, made with clean devices and proxies, with best conditions for work. Before sending I check for validity.
Remember, once you get an account, you are responsible for your actions, risks and lockouts. To help you, I made a tutorial (3 min of your time), how to keep from many mistakes, features of accounts, how to set cookies, etc.

Enjoy shopping and good luck!

🎁bonus REAL case how to make $100000 on Twitter ads in 3 days

Official channel with reviews and proofs
INSTANT DELIVERY via BOT + 20% DISCOUNT NOW

Contact me via Telegram

twitter35-45-690-gh.png

Last edited: