Marketing Epic Panel

Selling Upwork account rent + Payoneer + PayPal + WhatsApp + Telegram + LinkedIn | 24/7 Availability

borga7a

Local time
7:43 PM
Credits
My service has been operating for 3 months, and every clause of the terms of the contract is mandatory. Please read every word carefully # contacting me. With over 30 accounts registered, I know what I'm doing, and I do it well.

Note: Don't forget to click "View attachment" if the picture doesn't load.

IMG_9250-min-min.jpg
IMG_9251-min-min.jpg

What I Offer:
I will register the following services for you under the same person:

• Gmail
  • Upwork
  • Payoneer
  • PayPal
  • WhatsApp
  • Telegram
  • LinkedIn
  • Discord
With 24/7 laptop access and full support from me.

Key Features:

• Full access to these services from my IP (except Gmail) without changing passwords.
  • Use of a Ukrainian phone number for verification codes.

Region: Ukraine

You can choose the person you prefer from the available options.

Important: I use only real laptops without VPN/VPS. Only real laptops, only hardcore.

The account has not been created yet. We will create it together from scratch, allowing you to specify your skills and customize it according to your preferences. We will connect to a laptop and create a profile tailored to your preferences. I can assist with filling out education, work, and any other sections. Since every developer is unique, you have complete freedom to create an account reflecting your skills and preferences.

Rental Fee:

Developer Account:

• $120 + 10% or $220 per month
  • First month: $100
Client Account:

• $120 per month

Conditions:

1. Knowledge and adherence to Upwork rules. No breaking the rules.
  2. Access to the account is provided after an advance payment of $50. The remaining $50 is paid after verification.
  3. You are responsible for purchasing memberships and connects. I can assist with purchasing connects.
  4. You will receive login details for all accounts, but passwords should not be changed.
  5. All accounts are created on my side and used on a rented laptop, except for Gmail. If you are working with a team, ensure they are informed.
  6. Payment of $120 is required at the beginning of each month, plus 10% of every incoming transaction.
  7. No payment delays of more than 7 days.
I can also exchange Payoneer USD / PayPal USD for any cryptocurrency you need. (Commission - 10%. Full anonymity)

I am interested in long-term cooperation.

How the Deal Works:

1. After selecting the person whose data will be used for the account registration and checking the laptop, you send me $50, and we proceed to register the Upwork account. At this point, Gmail, Payoneer, and PayPal accounts will already be created and VERIFIED.
  2. After completing the registration for all accounts, I will provide you with all login details and passwords. I strive to resolve any questions or issues as quickly as possible. Additionally, you can read reviews from developers who have previously collaborated with me.
If you are unsatisfied with any of the above points (Including point 2):

Please do not contact me. Don't waste your time and mine.

All necessary security measures are followed. All accounts, payment systems, and cards are registered under one name. The IP address and laptop are clear. I guarantee support and quick resolution of any issues. I already have a team of 40+ developers working with me. I know all the nuances of this business, so each account has the maximum chance of survival. Your success then depends only on your knowledge and experience with Upwork.

I do not give access to the account without payment. My money and time are invested in each account and its equipment. You cannot pay in 7-15-30 days. Statistics show that not a single developer paid me after I provided an account without prepayment. Don't even try; it's a waste of time.
If everything written above does not inspire you to trust me, do not write to me.

I understand that there are many scammers among brokers, but there are just as many among developers. Over the course of 8 months, I have developed clear rules that you must follow.

The account is created personally for you; I do not create universal accounts for everyone. A Unity developer account is not suitable for a JS developer. I have invested in a laptop, documents, equipment, internet, and electricity. If you are not ready to invest money in your future, refrain from contacting me. Surely you will find a more reliable broker who will work for free for you, while also incurring losses.

I will not agree to terms that are not favorable to me, and since it was not I who wrote this to you, but you to me, you automatically agree to my terms.
If you are looking for a reliable long-term partner:

Telegram:
@Borga7a