Marketing Epic Panel

Selling ✅ Telegram Accounts for sale - session json / tdata ✅ HQ Verified Aged 🏆 from $ 0.36

Buy now for 0.28 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
CRYPTO CARTEL
Digital Warehouse

Telegram accounts for any software

for messaging and inviting
Any GEO Vietnam (+84), USA/Canada (+1), Indonesia (+62), Thailand (+66), Bangladesh (+880) and others..
Always in stock!

- Minimal order - 1 account

session + json / TDATA

- Integrated online converter SESSION >> TDATA
- Integrated auto checker (only good account are available)
- Discounts up to 10%

- Minimal order - 1 accounts
- Fast crypto payments
- You favorite account store

NEW price!
from 0.36 USDT / 1 Telegram account (if you buy with regular customer discount - up to 10%, changing automatically every Monday)

Web Store https://cryptocartel.cc
Telegram Store https://t.me/cartelcryptoshopbot

Last edited:
2nd of April 2023
----------------
Stock update!

Last edited:
Do you have a telegram account to contact you, i bought some telegram accounts from the website but they have a password.

Do you have a telegram account to contact you, i bought some telegram accounts from the website but they have a password.
Good day.
We have support web-site cartel.support with answers and support requests access in our bot and in user's Web dashboard.

You can always find 2fa password for each Telegram accounts in it's *.json file.
Just find it using Notepad with key "2fa". Sometimes it can be "cartel2023" or it can be different for each account.

Good day.
We have support web-site cartel.support with answers and support requests access in our bot and in user's Web dashboard.

You can always find 2fa password for each Telegram accounts in it's *.json file.
Just find it using Notepad with key "2fa". Sometimes it can be "cartel2023" or it can be different for each account.
The method with the json file is not working i think the part of 2fa is encoded, and on the website support i can't find where to make a support request, i contacted the telegram bot but nobody is replying